Verax 75 Gas Analyzer
The Verax 75 single-stream analyzer provides real time data on gas composition and properties at a single point, while the Verax 75M provides this same data for up to 10 measurement points, gas or liquid, at a site.
Single Stream Data Sheet: JP3 Verax 75
Multi-Stream Data Sheet: JP3 Verax 75M
- Custody Transfer
-Superior accuracy and reliability enables more accurate measurement
-Limited calibration requirements after set-up minimizes personnel oversight and truck traffic to site
- Process Control/Gas Processing
-Real time data allows for process optimization
-Operate up to fifteen discrete probes from one Verax Analyzer
-Ability to detect multi-phase material can prevent damage to processing equipment and increase yield
- The Verax 75 operates in both multi-phase and gas streams and replaces multiple analytical instruments.
- Maintenance – The Verax 75 is substantially maintenance free. We install and calibrate, and the real time information relayed to your desktop or phone.
- Verax 75 has no moving parts, no consumables, and no potential for clogs.
- Service requirements are minimal.
- Eliminates daily, weekly, or monthly visits to calibrate or repair.
- The compact solar powered design requires no power at the site and takes up very little space.